Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day and a Handmade Valentine Card

In the spirit of giving, which I absolutely LOVE to do (I get SO munch joy in my heart when I make and give something to anyone) I made a few Valentine cards for the kids. Just a simple file folder that I added a few found objects from around the house, leftover scrapbook paper,


a bookmark that I made, some small craft items, a love note and a $5 gift card to the Dollar Tree so they can buy FIVE things (they were super excited about this one)

I am now going to go hang out with the Hubs and watch a scary movie so I can cuddle close and share his popcorn. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day everyone!


Do you make something for someone special on Valentine's Day? What is it? Please leave a comment with a link to your craft and I will add a link in my next crafty post!

No comments:

Post a Comment