Sunday, November 16, 2014

So Many New Changes

I have to say a lot has happened in the last three months that it has felt like a whirl wind around here!
I must admit that I really didn't expect everything to happen all at once but God has a way of making things happen as he sees fit so I just go with the flow no matter the difficulties that may lie ahead, he will see us through them.


We were given the opportunity to school our children which has been a blessing, but WOW, there is a learning curve here! I am glad I have a great support group of friends & family.


We opened a business that I work part time for and am owner of (Scott's Glass & Fabrication). I absolutely love having a family business and we hope to make it successful enough so we can keep our people employed and to make enough to live & give.


I am also trying to get Garden 118 up & running again. I love sharing my little suburban farm and spending time with the families who come to stay a while. We are working on a few new projects around here including duckponics for non edible people plants. We have finished the grey water system just in time for the rainy season and I feel like I have put up a thousand jars of goodies for the winter!

Even though I am busy, I am so very blessed to have been given these opportunities. It does change so many things but as I have said, God leads the way he feels is best for us and never gives us more than we can handle!



No comments:

Post a Comment