Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Be Happy

Nothing makes happier than playing in the dirt & earthing except
God, my husband, the kids, being with my friends, coffee, food, sunshine...


I guess a few things do make me happier!
But I do love getting my hands dirty. I have even stopped wearing garden gloves when pushing dirt around. I always love the dirt under my nails and feeling the earth!


I recently planted Lantana, a neighbor suggested it and boy does it look pretty.
I love the colors! They make me happy!


Allison bought this for me! I love her to pieces! She bought it from our neighbor friends that were having a yard sale. Then Allison & Scotty had a small yard sale then the neighbor friends, back & forth for about a week. 
Silly kids have been passing the same dollar around for a week now. At least they are learning about trading dollars & money.


The sun came out and shined its beauty on my newly planted rainbow flowers! Nothing makes me happier :)


No comments:

Post a Comment