Friday, August 12, 2016

The Long Year...

Looking at last years pictures it looked like I was having a great time! Until it all came crashing down...
So dramatic, but not really. We got extremely busy with our real business that I had to put some hobbies aside and sadly writing & photography were 2 of them.
If you have followed me on Instagram the past few months you have had a glimpse of our world as we are trying to balance all the blessings God has put before us.
Gardening has been going well, I have a million & one projects including remodeling the home, we are getting ready for the new school year, & we are finally in a season of life where I can start making time for me (I hope) :)
Gardening
Art
Photography
Yoga
Bike riding
Cooking great food from the garden
And eating lots of said food
Can't wait to share all of our adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment