Sunday, March 16, 2014

Now on Facebook

Today I set up a facebook page for Garden 118!  I figured it was a great way for me to get the word out about the following:

Art work by 5 year old for our unit study on plants, identifying and collecting specimens 

I am so, SO excited to announce that I will be teaching organic gardening classes to kids between 2-6 this summer. Parents are encouraged to stick around and join in the fun and snacks and drinks will be provided.

All classes will be free of charge. We will be learning all sorts of fun things through hands on activities.

Come to all or just pick a few. It is a great way to beat the summer vacation boredom.

Please check back often for more exciting news and the see the progress at Garden 118. Please leave a comment if you have any questions regarding classes or schedules or email me!


No comments:

Post a Comment