Friday, March 14, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Cards DIY


 In light of St Patrick's Day and my ongoing desire to create snail mail, I decided to get creative and craft a couple of cards for the kiddos. I shrunk a of a file folder down to make it card size on a copy machine. I then printed out some Irish St. Patrick's Day Stickers from Pinterest, that I printed on cardstock.


 I took a few tags that I cut out, taped them on added the sticker cut out, created a small bag of a "pot 'o' gold" (confetti and glitter), a parasol just because they love to get something interesting, drew a rainbow and sun, and to finish it off I melted some pony beads into a clover shape, added a stem and wrote a saying.
 The kids will love to find these in the mail box on St. Patrick's Day. Anytime snail mail arrives for them they are super excited knowing that someone is thinking of them.
Have a safe and fun St. Patrick's Day and enjoy all the Corned Beef and Cabbage!

No comments:

Post a Comment