Monday, April 14, 2014

Plant Sale This Saturday!

This Saturday, April 19th, please come buy and pick up a few tomato plants and help support Garden 118's summer activities and neighborhood veggie patch!
these plants are much bigger now, come on by to check them out

I have several organic heirloom tomato plants ready to go at $2.00 each, see this post for tomato varieties
and while visiting please pick up some information on our summer  activities and ask about our neighborhood veggie patch.

baby radish picked after the last rain storm...delicious
 Please email me for directions to the sale or message me on facebook for directions. I will also post an add on the local craigslist so check there on Friday for the location.
spring greens and herbs made a delicious salad
I hope to see you there, to help support a great summer activity for the kids and pick up some beautiful tomato plants while there.

No comments:

Post a Comment